COVID TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (UPDATED ON JUNE 16TH 2022)
- New requirements effective on June 19th 2022
- ALL passengers will NO LONGER need a Bahamas Health Visa starting on June 19th 2022
- Every passenger that is fully vaccinated WILL NO LONGER NEED A TEST.
- All unvaccinated travelers ages 2 and older will be required to obtain a negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test — taken no more than three days (72 hours) prior to travel and present the negative test results at check-in before travel to The Bahamas.
- Passengers will be required to bring Covid test result, proof of vaccinations (original card) on travel day. This is a mandatory request by The Bahamas government. The embarkation may be denied due to failure of facilitating the proper travel documents.
- Children under the age of 2 are exempt from testing requirements.
- *Currently, no Covid test or vaccination is required to enter Florida when traveling by ferry.